Monday, June 8, 2009

My beautiful closet...

I thought you would like to see a picture of my closet... is'nt it beautiful...
I WISH!!!
I can't even open the door to my closet. Thank goodness my husband has his own. Okay, I admit it, I have a problem. I always think I am going to make this or that, but in reality, there isn't enough hours in the day, so, I cannot believe I am saying this, but, I am going to clean my closet and get rid of my treasures. I will start listing them in my shop Thursday. Come by and see if I can go through with it. LOL. I will have a new category, crafting. Wish me luck, if I can squeeze in there, I hope I can squeeze out.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I want a closet like this too ..In my dreams also. Oh you are brave to start getting things out to sell ..I have attempted this many times and I end up putting the majority of it back ..LOL !! Good Luck Stephanie !

    Your Blog is just beautiful !

    Sara of Sweet Magnolias Farm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!!
    Blessings,
    Barbara Jean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stepahnie,
    Oh....would I love to have that closet too....Love the bay window bench area...just adorable & Beautiufl..We can dream...hehe...Got to do my closet too>.. Katherinellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might get lost in that unfathomably large closet in the photo!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really did think it was your closet... your so funny. I hate my closer. Its a walk in closet but it really shouldnt be called a walk in closet. One day I will work on it. But I agree that there just isnt enough hours in the day! I have so many things left to do in this house. Well, good luck with your clean up and I will look for what your willing to part with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny! Nice post. I'm sure a lot of us can relate to this. I did love thinking that was a real closet. Thanks for the wonderful fantasy!

    ReplyDelete