Thursday, January 13, 2011

finally...

Well, I finally started!!!!
I think to much instead of just going for it...
I am redecorating my family room...I want a Pottery Barn, blog inspired, cottage, something I am not quite sure what to call it look....


here is a corner, I am adding molding for that faux wainscoating look, changing the faux paint job...


already looking better...except, I should really dust..hahaha...


here is another corner, I am going to add the vertical wood pieces tomorrow...


this is the best, most easiest thing I have ever purchased, of course I bought it six months ago, I told you I think to much!!
I got it at Lowes for $69.00, its light and so easy...you can use nails or staples.
I will keep you posted!


11 comments:

  1. OHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR MAKE OVER!! SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL BE JUST BEAUTIFUL :) HAPPY DECORATING!!!

    XO~MARI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see how it turns out. And let us know how your new 'tool' works - I just might have to buy one.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it so far, amazing our a strip of molding can make such a difference...Love your suitcases too.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you do. Love the stack of suitcases (one of my favorite things)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting!!!! I can't wait to see it! Keep us posted for sure!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like where you are going with your redo. Looking forward to more updates.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am already ADORING those suit cases!!! Can't wait!!!

    m ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I neeeeed one of those gizmos! It's just too darn slow to use the old hammer and nail method. Good for you...Nothing like GIRL tools! Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve.

    Warm hugs,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh we have an air gun and just love it - so much power!

    Love the way things are turning out!

    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see it finished... I'm wanting to make some changes in my house to, been talking about it for years, finally decided to do it this year!!! I'm sure yours will be beautiful!!!
    Blessings~~ Daphne

    ReplyDelete