Tuesday, July 19, 2011

got me some...

well I got me some of that Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, so I thought I would start small...


this is the finsished project,
this is what she looked like at first...prepare yourself, really scary!!!!


I found this bust, she is  made of a lightweight product, I thought she would look good in my booth to display jewerly on, but ewwwwwww, I guess thats supposed to look like moss...


I just brushed Paris Grey all over her, not neatly,


then brushed Old White on to make it look like cement,
I think she looks much better, not like a zombie anymore!



Savvy Southern Style, Wow Us Wednesday's
Faded Charms, White Wednesday

12 comments:

  1. Oh lord, that was really creepy, now she looks regal and will wear your jewelry proudly

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stefanie,
    Terrific transformation!! She looks much happier :-) I didn't know chalk paint would do this! I am gonna keep my eyes open for those knock off statuaries!! Thanks for the tip!
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will look really cute all decked out with jewelry!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, much much better!! That was SCARY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...she was looking a bit creepy but she'll be pretty with her jewels...
    Happy WW
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  6. She came out awesome!! Did you kind of dry brush on the white ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I agree she looks much better no so SAD

    ReplyDelete
  8. The before reminds me of a scene from Stephen Kings' "Carrie" the original movie, not the remake....I love what that paint can do!

    ~Mikey @ Shabby French Cottage
    www.shabbyfrenchcottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness the transformation is AMAZING!!!! She's gorgeous!

    xo,

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Much better. The before was very zombie looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She looks gorgeous now!!!!!!! Love it!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete