Thursday, June 7, 2012

before and after...

ok, here are shots that will never be seen again!!!
the floor of my kids bedrooms, seriously, I didn't even know they had a floor....hahaha...
the carpet was laid yesterday in there rooms, so my room is on the back burner..as all there stuff is in my room and the living room and the dining room...and the...

here are some before and afters





big difference!!!!
I love the tin on the walls, super easy
take measurements to a tin supplier and they will cut them for you, then attach with screws...






I didn't get a before shot, but it was green too!!
hey, who is hiding!
believe me!!! this floor will probably never be seen again!!
you with girls know exactly what I am saying!!!!
we are going to be donating warriors in the next couple days!!!



I am joining...
The Shabby Creek Cottage's, Transformation Thursday's

4 comments:

  1. those tin walls are soo super cool - I bet the reflection wakes the person sleeping in their early in the morning though huh with a bit of reflection going on. So industrial cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those sheet metal walls really are cool! And the new floors look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the tin! We've talked about it before but I didn't know it was so easy. It's nice to see a room with it used too!

    ReplyDelete