Monday, October 29, 2012

I'm back...

I am back!
my computer is all fixed, and loaded my backup which is there, but in different places...lol...like learning all over again
I have been peeking at you all, and wow, so much going on....
had to share this gorgeous metal yummi rusty basket, pail I found...
 someone told me it is an old coal carrier....


I just loved it!!!!


I just put a few things in it...


wouldn't it look great filled with vintage Christmas ornaments!!!!!






I am joining these parties...
Coastal Charm's, Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays
The Vintage Farmhouse's, Creative Things Thursday's

6 comments:

  1. I love your rusty, metal, bucket. That is a great piece for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie what a great piece! LOVE how you are displaying it! Oh yes ornaments would look PERFECT in it!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a charming piece....LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing at my party tonight.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find...love it on your table :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful way to use an old coal bucket.

    I love it!

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL it's really a grain scoop, and it's twin sits on my hearth full of magazines. It will shortly be full of greenery and a fat Santa Claus!! You did good, and yours looks much prettier than my magazines!!
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete