Thursday, March 14, 2013

apron...

I have been so busy, making eggs, sewing, painting...trying to keep my booth full...

I found some ready made aprons on clearance, and just dolled one up...


I added a cute graphic from the 


and I had found this gorgeous duvet cover at the thrift store, it is the Simply Shabby Chic,
I am thinking PILLOWS!!! too...



I zigzaged stitched a rose from the fabric....


and ripped and ruffled some of the fabric for the bottom...


and there it is...
pretty cute on my MAN-equin...hahahaha.
I had found him at a estate sale, thought I would sell him on Ebay, but nobody wanted him...so now he is modeling aprons!



I am joining these parties...

French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
Common Ground's, Vintage Inspiration Friday


13 comments:

  1. Stefanie - What cute aprons!! You did an awesome job! "He" looks so cute in them. I hope he knows how to cook!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do love a man who can cook, and yours is looking mighty dapper in his new apron! Great job on the transfer design and the pretty, or should I say handsome, ruffle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apron is so cute! I love the ruffle. I bet you could make some sweet pillows with that duvet, it's so pretty!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I am glad "he" has a job! lol
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet apron! ALways nice to stop by by and say hello

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the apron! French prints and chintz are two of my favs. I really need to try the transfer technique.

    Laura at sundayview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your apron turned out great. Your man-equin cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to make a special apron for a friend

    Also you man equinn doesn't look manly with his apron on , I would n't have know he was a he if you didn't tell me. I bet he would look great with a lace dress on and a few rhinestone necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous apron!!! Is it for sale?
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your apron, Stefanie! That fabric you used for the ruffle is very pretty. I embellish aprons, too. I would love to make my own with fabric, but I have found that the ready mades are so reasonably prices and I really enjoy embellishing them. I brought some to my new booth ~ just need a dress form now!

    ReplyDelete