Monday, June 17, 2013

just finished...

just finished this sweet little dresser...



this is the before, broken door, so I pulled them off and gave it a couple coats of Old White, then distressed...


then took it down to my booth, 
where I added lots of new items...




love this industrial metal shelf I just took in....




and added this amazing vintage wooden pigeon carrier...


and some lace covered balls.
I was so pooped out, I have to go back this morning and finish!



I am joining these parties...


Keeping it Simple"s, Motivate Me Monday
Knick of Time's, Tuesday's
Cozy Little House's, Tweak it Tuesday
Coastal Charms. Nifty Thrifty Tuesday's
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen's, Share your cup Thursday's
The Shabby Creek Cottage's. Trasnsformation Thursday's
Savvy Southern Style's, Wow Us Wednesday's
Ivy and Elephant's, What's It Wednesday's 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen's, Share your cup Thursday's
The Shabby Creek Cottage's. Trasnsformation Thursday's
French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
Common Ground's, Vintage Inspiration Friday
Rooted In Time's, Simple and Sweet Friday's


15 comments:

  1. What a wonderful transformation, it's amazing what a coat of paint will do. I'm eyeing every one of your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.........Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway hosted by Koralee of "Bluebird Notes" Blog for a gift certificate to my new Etsy Shop named: Daisy Pink Wish .....if you have time please check it out....would love to see you enter :)
    Daisy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. If furniture could talk yours would say, "Thank you, thank you!" It turned out very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to display everything together beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dresser is fabulous! What an eye, I would have passed it up. Now I'm keeping my eyes peeled! Your booth is amazing.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure do wish you were closer I'd be there in a flash!

    xo
    Leann

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your cabinet! I want one! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahhhh, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR BOOTH!! I wish I was closer I could have a lot of fun shopping. Come link up at my Paint Party! http://startathome.blogspot.com/2013/06/paint-party.html

    HOpe to see you soon
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your booth space! and that dresser turned out so so cute. I have one similar that's been in the family that is in such bad shape, I just need to get rid of the doors and follow your example.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a transformation! It looks lovely!
    jennelise

    ReplyDelete
  11. your booth looks amazing and i'm sure this gorgeous cabinet will be snapped up in no time
    Fiona, Lilyfield life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stefanie, everything is gorgeous! Love the cabinet with the drawer removed. You've added some great pieces. Your booth is wonderful!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are an amazing visionary and super creative. Even the piece looks happy. I will be featuring this post on my "Pitcher Perfect" post this week. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your booth looks great! I love that little dresser. I could see it in a depression era kitchen. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete