Monday, July 21, 2014

my first farm table!!!!

I did it, I thought I could, but kept putting it off and then I decided to get in gear and try it!!!!!
I built a farm table....


so I went online at looked at every DIY there was, and started looking under every table I saw!!! hahahaha


bought me some legs and some lumber at the Home Depot....




did some sawing and nailing...


did me some staining and painting...



and....ta da!!!!! I did it!!!!!
I put it in the shop and now it is waiting for someone to fall in LOVE!!!! and take it home!!!!
I have it priced at $389 and it is 6ft long
I now think I will be trying to build other farmhouse furniture!




I am joining these parties...
Knick of Time's, Tuesday's
Cozy Little House's, Tweak it Tuesday
Coastal Charms. Nifty Thrifty Tuesday's
Savvy Southern Style's, Wow Us Wednesday's
Ivy and Elephant's, What's It Wednesday's 
Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olsen's, Share your cup Thursday's
french Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic HomesShow and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home



10 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! My sister did one and since then, I, too have been wanting to make one. More inspiration to add to my list, yours is just lovely.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome table, these are so popular. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It just goes to show what you can accomplish when you put your mind to it. You mad a truly vintage looking farm table and I'm sure it will sell quickly. Well done, Stefanie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so impressed! It's gorgeous! Love the color of the legs. I think your price is very fair, maybe even too low? We had a farmhouse table custom built for our very large eating area (the table's 90 inches long ) and it was one thousand dollars (with eight chairs). We absolutely love it (it was made of reclaimed barn wood). Yours is fabulous!
    xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! Wish I had the space for such a lovely table.
    Hugs
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Love it! Love it! Love the aqua legs too and the natural table top. The table runner is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the features this week - so much inspiration! Thank you for graciously hosting this party,
    color decorating-ideas

    ReplyDelete

  8. I wish i was smart enough to figure out tools so I could built one

    ReplyDelete