Sunday, August 2, 2009

I'm back

Whew am I tired! We had a fun time and it was cooler up there in the mountains compared to the valley. I took lots of pictures, I will be posting those for Outdoor Wednesday. There was one cute store and she had this vintage dress form with charms on it, so pretty. Now this one is nicer than mine but she had $395.00 for her, ouch!, and it was sold. So I am really feeling good about mine. I got back in time to visit a few people but I still need to make the rounds. Hope you all had a wonderful week.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back and I hope you had a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dress form, I love to see how people decorate them, I covered mine in ribbons.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back!! Love the dress form. I've been wanting one for the longest, but I'm with you on that price...ouch!! hee hee.
    Can't wait to see you vacay pics.
    ♥ Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home....sounds like you enjoyed the mountains!!
    Gorgeous form.....price..not so much!! It does look charming though!!
    Hugs xOxO, Nerina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you had a lovely time. Gosh! I wish I could have made that kind of money on our dress forms out here ... we were lucky to get $95.
    TTFN ~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for your sweet visit! It's so nice to meet you! Your blog is beautiful.

    Have a wonderfully blessed week.
    ~Warmly, Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to see your photos of your outdoor Wednesday. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete