Monday, April 5, 2010

Hmmmmm....

Yesterday, I was working in the garden before this big rain storm we are having came...


when  these crows started flying around and making the funniest sounds...now these two have lived at our property for about four years now.  I see them everyday, so when they started making this sqeaky noise I thought it was strange, I thought, I wonder if this is how people say animals act when there is going to be an earthquake?


so I watched these two to see if they acted different...no...just being lazy...well, later when I came inside and got on the computor, Baja California had an earthquake...at 3:40, it was about 3:30 when the crows started acting strange...makes you wonder if they knew.  They say crows are one of the smartest birds.

  I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter!

10 comments:

  1. Funny, I just blogged about the rain and the earthquake too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarey! Yes, we had a blessed Easter and I hope you did too. Be blessed. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You betcha they knew!! There was another earthquake too yesterday, I think Colma.

    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe it, Stefanie. The birds at the lake fly very low before a storm because of the air pressure. It's a good sign not to go out on the boat. Very smart birds.

    So glad you had a wonderful Easter! :-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's interesting. Yes, I believe animals, birds, have a built in instinct.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a new found respect for crows. Last fall I watched a documentary on them and they are very intelligent birds. For sure they knew that quake was coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I've read that animals [and birds I suppose] seem to know when earth happenings are coming... Wow!

    Aunt Amelia
    Doris said we are over taxed, as is. I'm with Doris!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Stefanie, that is kinda strange isn't it...sometimes I think animals know a bit more than humans...like when dogs save their owners from fires in the home and when they run to get help or bark insistantly to call attention...I have 4 dogs so I hope if something happens to me one of them will help....:-) have a nice evening! hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that is something! I talked about the earthquake on my blog to! You must see my clock!

    Thinking of you!
    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank You for stopping by. Im just glad it is over for now. And your right animals seem to know or sense things that most people cant. Have a good day...Julian

    ReplyDelete