Tuesday, August 30, 2011

goodbye...

goodbye cabinet doors...


its been fun...


but, I am moving on...


I am loving the open cabinets, so I am taking some of the top ones off...
eeeekkk, I am going to get that look when my husband gets home from work....
its ok!!! I made cookies!!!!
my kitchen is soooo hard to take photos of!!
and did you notice there is no handle on the microwave? one of the inhalers that lives here just pulled it off...this is our second mircrowave...funny, the other one was missing a handle too!!!!

here are some of my inspiration pictures...



LOve this!
but we need plates..lol...



I love those grey cabinets...




ok, off to paint...
 I will keep you  posted...


9 comments:

  1. i dont think i could be neat enough to have open cabinets and all i also would have to buy plates....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck !!! I love the look as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While we were in the process of painting our cabinet doors, I realized how EASY it is to work in the kitchen with no upper doors. Now I "get" the open shelf concept kitchen. And I do love the look, especially if you have nice dishes and glassware to display.
    That is the ONLY way to get a project started-just take it apart while hubby is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to throw out everything and everyone in the house lol.
    they would never put things back that neat and tidy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will love open cabinets, I have them at the lake. Can't wait to see how they look!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am considering "open cabinets" too. Thank you for the inspiration......very very lovely.

    Debbie Kay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look...can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the look of open cabinets. Good luck with your project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see it!! And boy, do i know that "look"...

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete