Saturday, April 21, 2012

aqua and rust..


aren't you lovin' the aqua and rust?


It was love at first sight...





oh, I have had this for some time, just sitting in my garage...
so many options, what should I use it for?...a planter in the garden?
just as is on a shelf?
then the light bulb went off!!!
(as I was looking for my hammer, then my pliers)
why don't I use it for what it was intended for....duh!
to store my tools!



I am joining...
Between Naps on the Porch's, Metamorphis Monday's
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
The House in The Roses, Show off your Cottage Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
The Shabby Creek Cottage's, Transformation Thursday's
The Vintage Farmhouse's, Creative Things Thursday's
French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
Common Ground's, Vintage Inspiration Friday
At the Picket Fence's, Inspiration Friday




19 comments:

  1. TeeHee isn't it funny how we are so driven to create that sometimes we forget to use things the way they were meant to be used. Have a wonderful weekend!

    P S. Love the pink cottage!
    Blessings Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am loving it too!
    Have fun,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! I love everything about your toolbox!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very, very pretty. Love it.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific color! And a great way to use it! LOL

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, loving the aqua and rust. What a great tool box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, that patina is amazing!
    Clever to use it as a tool box. :)
    Revi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Using it as a tool box, huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay.. I love it too! I have an old fishing tackle box in a similar finish and I use it for jewelry making supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful toolbox. I have a car (please don't judge) with those colors. We live in the country and it's not a driver. I've used it for color and photo inspiration. This is my first time visiting your blog. So glad I found you today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE the aqua and rust!! So yummy!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  12. duh! I've never seen an aqua Craftsman tool box. Must have been painted a LONG time ago... really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. No use inventing the wheel, right? Especially when you have something this beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I say just sit it on a shelf. It is beautiful!!! My saying, Nothing is more perfect than imperfection:) I am following in you to find some great idea. Please make me look good and follow me since I am a newbie:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete