Saturday, April 14, 2012

fresh picked...

its been nice and rainy here,
went outside and picked myself a bouquet...


my favorite...
look how much that rose from this post has opened...


and while I was at the Dollar Tree I found these sweet little candles,
and well, I should start a segment on "how not to make money"
because they fit so perfectly in the vintage muffin pan that I just listed!!!
and now unlisted...hahahaha
I filled them with some rose buds...


and some of my favorite kind of trinkets,
old keys...


vintage rhinestones...


an old cross and pearls...


so sweet!!!!
I love the look of romance with farmhouse prims.

8 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to say how lovely it is! Love your muffin tin with the sweet goodies in it--happy spring with all the wonderful flowers.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an earthy soulful feel...love love love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute I like the setting and look. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love the muffin tins filled with all of the pretties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and yes I would have kept the muffin tin too:) Happy Weekend, Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning roses and beautiful images! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! Your roses are lovely and you display them so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete