Wednesday, May 30, 2012

new cake plate...

dang that Martha Stewart and her super cute stuff...


isn't this sooo pretty...


ahhhh....


its so tall, I can use it as a cloche',
imagine all the treasures I can display...
but for now how 'bout cake...


one,


two,


three,


four,


hahahaha
five,


six layers!!!


and it still fits under the glass,
we better hurry and eat it,
looks like its going to topple!!!!

p.s. I got this at Macy's



Faded Charm's, White Wednesday's
Free and Pretty Thing's for you's, Whatever you want Wednseday's
Restore Interiors, Restore it Wednesay's
My Girlish Whim's, Your Whims Wednesday's
French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
Common Ground's, Vintage Inspiration Friday
At the Picket Fence's, Inspiration Friday

11 comments:

  1. All right - cut me a piece, I'll be right over!
    It looks delicous, without our without the marvy plate!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeek! I love it! And...6 layers? WOW! You have been a busy bee!!

    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beauty and that cake looks yummy! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That looks so delicious, or maybe I'm just really hungry for lunch! I have two Princess House pedestal cake plates with dome lids that I rarely ever use. Now I'm going to use them to display items in. My brain juices are already flowing as to what holiday items I can use to make a cute scene in them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I saw some of these in a magazine and loved them right away. Don't hurt yourself with that cake now! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'll be right over for a small piece!
    Cheers,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stefanie,

    Love your pretty glass cake/cloche. That cake looks pretty yummy too.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Every time I walk into Macy's and see the Martha Stewart line, my heart goes pitter-patter!

    It's a great cake plate and even better with your yummy looking cake!

    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete