Sunday, December 5, 2010

ta-da...

whew, I decided to make a necklace for a friend for Christmas, using all the broken bits of jewerly I have in my stash....its not as easy as I thought...hahaha, I have fat fingers, I kept dropping things...


I ended up making two, since I had enough parts...




all the pieces are from vintage jewelry, and vintage crystal and a gold cross, that I think is 14K, the chain it was on said 14K, but I can't find markings on the cross itself.
I will be listing this one in my shoppe...
big claps for all you jewerly artists!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous! She'll love it!!

    I'm always dropping things, breaking things, spilling things...drives me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece of jewelry! You really did a wonderful job using all of your vintage pieces to create this piece.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love these... and happy to have found your blog.. enjoy the lovely holiday season... xx pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I'm sure your friend will llove it. I love your mannequin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fabulous job! It looks beautiful.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete