Thursday, December 1, 2011

booth....

tonite is our Open House...
am I ready...hahaha, of course not....
but my little booth is super full...


necklaces I finished...



lots of whites and rust!








wish me luck!
if you see anything you need, I will be happy to get you a price, and everything is 10% off.




I am joining these parties....
Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday's
Faded Charms, White Wednesday
French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
At the Picket Fence's, Inspiration Friday
Laurie Anna's Vintage Home's, Farmhouse Friday's

15 comments:

  1. I hope you had a great night and did really well.......everything is just perfect!

    Huggies,
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  2. A winter wonderland! Wish I could see a booth like this in person! If I ever have a booth up here, I'm going to show these folks how it's done! using you and so many other bloggers as my example! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so want that little Nun in one of your pictures in today's post. Is it possible.
    michlemachala@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks dreamy! I just did my first soldered pendant and had so much fun. Yours are so gorgeous, I hope I can attain the same level someday. Best of luck with the show!
    Tina xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vendor #12 does not need luck you are going to sell out because your stuff is fabulous!! Thank you for showing us, had to look twice, love the necklaces

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! You have a wonderful display of goodies.
    Your necklaces are so pretty.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  7. See anything i need!!!?? Uh, yeah... like the big pink bottle brush tree, and that bell, and the crown, and several of the necklaces... that's all, for now...
    It all looks so enticing, oh my goodness, wish i was there to shop!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all looks simply amazing and totally dreamy to me sweet friend~

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting me :).
    Your booth is beautiful!! Hope you do well at your open house.
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love everything especially those necklaces. They are so unique!! I adore the french pillows too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your booth looks lovely and I love those vintage inspired soldered charms.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great displays full of wonderful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks fantastic! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete