Thursday, December 29, 2011

can you feel it?

can you feel the New Year coming?
are you excited, motivated, scared?
what will it bring?....
I am just hoping for the simple things....


gardening...


finding chippy treasures...


some sweet rust...


more galvanized...


taking life slow and enjoying it...


lots of smooches to and from my children...


good health for everyone...
Happy New Year...
wishing all your hopes and dreams come true this year!!!!



French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
At the Picket Fence's, Inspiration Friday
Laurie Anna's Vintage Home's, Farmhouse Friday's

14 comments:

  1. What I'm looking forward to is getting well from this silly Flu, so I can start New Years right. Wish you all that you dream of for the New Year...Much Love...Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pic...chippy paint ...vintage finds are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can honestly say I'am sooo looking forward to a new year! After all that has happened this year! I know it has to be a wonderful year. I loved all yor pics you always have such beautiful rose pics! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to less stress and accepting others for who they are! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love your thoughts and post for the New Year. I wish you a very Happy New Year.
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year!
    I hope 2012 is good to you!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stefanie,

    Many blessings to you and your family for the new year. Thanks for your sweet comments and for joining me at Home Sweet Home! It is a pleasure to have you here!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. The simple things are what matters most! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I love your blog, it's all so beautiful and charming, charm every time I visit you!
    I'm following you and would love a quick visit her!
    An excellent new year to you and your family, it is full of magical moments and enjoyable!
    kisses
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year Stefanie!
    I am hoping to make each day count in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!

    Sounds like youv'e got it right.

    *hugs*
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like my wish list for the coming year. Happy New Year!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your home decor for Christmas is awesome, Stefanie. And your look to 2012 is wonderful. May all your expectations, desires & dreams come true.

    Have a beautiful day ~
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete