Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tutorial...

here is an easy and fast way to make your candle Christmas ready...


glass jar, (mine from Marshal's $3.99) mica, or glitter (whatever you have) and silver pinecones, from the good old Dollar Tree...


cut of the strings,


put your jar candle in (Walmart )...


pretty, but...


then just add as much mica or glitter as you want...


so pretty!!!



I am joining Faded Charm's White Wednesday's
Savvy Southern Style's Wow Us Wednesday's
French Country's Feathered Nest Friday's
My Romantic Homes, Show and Tell Friday's
Chic on a Shoestring Decorating's Flaunt it Fridays
The Charm of Home's, Home Sweet Home
At the Picket Fence's, Inspiration Friday
Laurie Anna's Vintage Home's, Farmhouse Friday's

12 comments:

  1. Hi Stefanie! Such a pretty idea! I am always looking for new ways to decorate with candles!! And I love incorporating natural elements!!

    Just had to write and tell you how much I am loving my advent calendar!! It is such a lovely creation!! And I must confess, that I was so proud of myself for opening a drawer a day...even though I started early...ha!!...but then... I caved, and have been opening up more than one a day!! Too much fun! All the goodies are divine!! I may have to do a giveaway in the spring that is lots of little things to open!! Thank you again for such a great giveaway! I am sure I'll use this for years to come!

    Hugs and blessings!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..... These would look great all winter long ! ! Beautiful...
    Happy Holidays!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Thanks for the tutorial!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I have been looking for affordable yet vintage looking mica. Do you recommend this one?

    Gabriela

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! Thanks for the how to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty idea! Thanks for the glittery tutorial! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty, Stefanie! I am going to give it a shot!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is fabulous!!! Going to collect my materials and make some of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty--I love things all glittered up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete